Mucho Macho Man, bred in Florida by John D. and Carole A. Rio, and foaled on June 15th, 2008 went on to become one of the youngest horses to run all three legs of the Triple Crown, not officially turning three until after the Belmont Stakes.
In 2010, Reeves Thoroughbred Racing purchased a 70% ownership interest in Mucho Macho Man and in 2012 the remaining 30%.
Mucho Macho Man is now a multiple graded stakes millionaire and with his 2013, Breeders’ Cup Classic victory joins a long list of historic champions. Winner of the 2013 Vox Populi Secretariat Award, as well as the NTRA “Moment of the Year” for his 2013 finish in the Breeders’ Cup Classic he thrilled racing fans of all ages with his Breeders’ Cup Classic performance.
For regular updates and more info. visit MuchoMachoMan.com, or “like” his Facebook page or follow on Twitter.
To inquire about Mucho Macho Man stallion seasons contact Dean Reeves at Dean@reevestr.com
Sire: Macho Uno
Dam: Ponche de Leona
Year of Birth: 2008
Trainer: Kathy Ritvo
Mucho Macho Man
PROGENY PHOTO GALLERY
Mucho Gusto - $625,000 2YO & 'TDN Rising Star'
Fortin Hill - $575,000 2YO & 'TDN Rising Star'
Mucho Unusual - Stakes-Placed at Del Mar
Mucho Amor - 1st Winner (4 1/2 Furlongs @Keeneland)
Belle Laura - Graded Stakes-Placed at Keeneland